Book cheap domestic fares from Johannesburg to London, starting from R7,845. While in London, immerse yourself in the rich historic culture or visit numerous sites and sounds around London.
We compiled a list of itinerary ideas which every London tourist should experience:
- Buckingham Palace (one of Queen Elizabeth II’s homes)
- Parliament and Big Ben clock tower in Westminster.
- London Eye, a gigantic Ferris wheel overlooking Westminster and the Thames.
- London Zoo in Regent’s Park.
- Hyde Park and the Serpentine pond, where you can rent a rowing boat.
- Madame Tussaud’s Waxwork Museum.
- Natural History Museum, home to dinosaurs and one of the world’s largest natural history collections.
- Victoria & Albert Museum, home to some of Princess Diana’s most famous dresses.
- London Dungeon, a spine-tingling experience.
- London Aquarium, home to one of Europe’s largest deepwater tanks and best shark-diving experiences.
- The Shard Viewing Platform, uppermost floor of a skyscraper in Southwark district, (short walk from London Bridge and Borough tube stations), affording fabulous views over the city.
Home to some of the UK’s most famous faces, like the Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger, 007 creator Ian Fleming and actor Michael Caine, London offers an unrivalled number of world-famous attractions. Use a specialist like Travelstart to help you find the cheapest flights to Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or London City Airport.
Subject to seat availability. Selected departure dates –
Book your Cheap Tickets now!